89 Market Street, Randwick
Sold - Fri, 18th May 2018
Property ID : 1P3607
Character Freestanding home offering enormous renovation potential in a superb location See more
Capitalise on the enormous renovation potential this freestanding home offers, set in a prized location, steps from great schools and Randwick & Frenchman's Rd Villages and the upcoming light rail network with express transport to the CBD.
A five minute walk from Queens and Centennial Parklands, this charming single level character home is perfectly comfortable as is, but is yearning to be opened up to the level landscaped garden.
The circa 1920's home retains a wealth of original features including high patterned ceilings and timber floors and includes off-street parking.
- Freestanding home with enormous scope for reinvention
- Original timber floorboards carry through to a central living area.
- Pergola-covered entertaining terrace and sunny level landscaped garden.
- Large eat-in gas kitchen.
- Comprising three double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus a study/home office
- Polished floor-boards and high patterned ceiling throughout
- Off-street car parking, large attic storage, neat period-style bathroom
- Close to Randwick village and great local schools
In conjunction with Donna Mauthner, Ray White Double Bay
0412 555 727