31 The Scarp, Castlecrag
Auction - Auction 2nd June
Venue: On Site [ Save Date/Time ]
Thu, 24th May 2:30 PM-3:00 PM
Sat, 26th May 2:30 PM-3:00 PM
Property ID : 1P3676
487sqm Family Home, Set In A Quiet Cul De Sac with Water Views See more
Set in a neighbourly Castlecrag enclave, this superb double story family home showcases a bespoke renovation. Tailored for indoor/outdoor living, meticulously appointed interiors flow to a deluxe entertaining terrace and views over the boats. It is a short drive to local schools and local villages.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac on an impressive block, this beautifully presented home is brimming with features set over 2 levels.
- Approx. 15 Minute drive to Sydney CBD
- Recently renovated family home set over two levels
- Teenage/parents retreat downstairs with leafy outlook
- Deep 487m2 block with idyllic views over the Cove
- 10 minute walk to public transport on Edinburgh Road
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living great for entertaining
- End of a Quiet Cul De Sac great for young families