110 O'Brien Street, Bondi Beach
Auction - Buyers Guide: $2.95M
Venue: On Site [ Save Date/Time ]
Sat, 26th May 10:00 AM-10:30 AM
Sun, 27th May 11:00 AM-11:30 AM
Property ID : 1P3677
Luxury beachside family home, fully renovated See more
Seamlessly blending a balance of contemporary luxe and classical charm, this beachside home offers an abundance of space and light with an unrivaled lifestyle. This six-metre NE fronted federation residence has been beautifully renovated and impeccably appointed, taking advantage of a dual access corner block to offer secured off street parking for two vehicles, mere moments away from Sydney's iconic Bondi Beach.
The two well-appointed levels are devoted to family living, featuring 5 generously proportioned bedrooms or 4 bedrooms with a media room. A kid's room with a built in play area/cubby house and a large master boasting ensuite, walk-in-robe and balcony overlooking the travertine courtyard. Presenting an exceptional layout with open-plan living and dining, flowing effortlessly to a landscaped courtyard, this property will make for great entertaining and family living with a cosmopolitan lifestyle.
The bright and airy interiors are complimented by smart features such as energy-saving double-glazed windows, Kevo locking system, top of the range Actron air-conditioning/heating system controllable from your phone and LED lighting schemes. Ideal for a growing family, this five-bedroom home is well positioned in close proximity to the Bondi village shops, Bondi's iconic restaurants & bars, schools and transport, this home offers a lifestyle of cosmopolitan convenience on Australia's most iconic beach.
- Practical layout with 5 large bedrooms, master with ensuite + WIR
- Three luxurious designer bathrooms and a family sized laundry
- Lock-up garage & secure parking via Wellington Street for two large vehicles
- 6m frontend semi, deep forecourt with outdoor kitchen.
- State-of-the-art island kitchen, 40mm high end stone bench tops and integrated stainless steel appliances
- Bi-folds open onto a travertine sunlit entertaining courtyard
- Ducted a/c throughout with smart technology, Kevo door lock system
- Huge open living, polished concrete floors and Australian hardwood floors with 4 metre high ceilings
- Energy saving double glazed windows, LED lighting schemes
- Kid's play zone/storeroom, level walk to shops & Bondi Beach